11% Employment Growth in 10 years!
Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS)
11.5 million job openings by 2026
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
11.5 million new jobs by 2026
Are you a student or recent graduate in data science, looking to get your career on a fast track to success?
are you a business professional who wants a convenient way to learn how to use data science to improve the performance of your company?
American Business Data Science is the industry leader in providing all you need to succeed
Fast Track To Jobs in Data Science
The insider guide to landing a Data Science job today
You’ll learn everything you need to fast track your success.
- Data Scientist Job Search tips and market outlook for Data Scientists in 2020
- What hiring managers are looking for, with identification of skills companies seek
- Sectors that hire data scientists
- Strategies for advancing your career in Data Science
- The Interview: How to close the deal
- Overview of Data Science tools and programming languages
- Teaching of top skills, including deep learning in statistics, analysis, AI, machine learning, NLP, cyber security, communication, and business acumen.
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 at 6 PM - 8 PM
Location: Live Online
Business Forecasting & Planning
It’s the Insider Guide to Business Forecasting and Planning Using Deep Learning
You’ll learn all you need to successfully implement Forecasting & Planning in your company.
- Exploring the process from the perspective of the data professional and the customer
- Hands-on experience using Amazon Forecast Console (GUI-no programming required)
- A detailed example of a real-world forecasting project
- Forecasting demand: enrollments, sales, and operational trends
- Trend analysis in deep learning, using Python (designed for all levels of experience)
- Presenting results, using MS PowerPoint
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 at 6 PM - 9 PM
Location: Roxbury Innovation Center, 2300 Washington Street Boston, MA 02119
From the Blog
His topic will be the growing importance of data science professionals to corporate performance, the current shortage of data science professionals, and how the member companies can meet their recruitment needs.