Powering students, recent graduates, and other business professionals to success in data science
Fast Track to a Career in Data Science
- Data scientist job search tips and market outlook for data scientists in 2020
- What hiring managers are looking for, with identification of skills companies seek
- Sectors that hire data scientists
- Strategies for advancing your career in data science
- The Interview: How to close the deal
- Overview of data science tools and programming languages
- Teaching of top skills, including deep learning in statistics, analysis, AI, machine learning, NLP, cyber security, communication, and business acumen
Six Course Dates to Choose From:
Data Science Concepts and Career Advancement Strategies
A cutting-edge online training course designed to teach you the concepts and strategies you need to accelerate your career success.
This course is ideal for students and recent graduates in any of the following: Data Science, Marketing, Economics, Finance, Business Math, Actuarial Science
Data Science Training for Non-Data-Science Business Professionals
A revealing online training course that helps you leverage data science skills you don’t know you have, build new skills, and make you a business professional who’s analytics savvy. Math skills and programming skills are not required.
Business Forecasting & Planning
This unique online training course is a hands-on approach to streamlining the forecasting process and planning process and realizing quality results quickly. It’s ideal for both data science professionals and technical or nontechnical business professionals.
Data Science Training for Math-Focused Business Professionals
A course designed for people whose careers have a math focus to learn data science and leverage it in their professions.
Course Refund Policy: A refund can be issued if it is requested up to one week prior to the course start date. There are no refunds after that time.